As the largest of the 50 states and home to more than 3,000 rivers, 3 million lakes, and 6,640 miles of coastline, Alaska’s fishing and boating opportunities are practically endless.
Whether you are a novice or pro fisherman, Alaska will introduce you to fishing excursions you’ve only dreamed about. Our year-round fishing season allows you to discover many fish species during any season! Check out www.alaska.org/fishing to discover fantastic fishing spots.
In order to get the most out of Alaska’s fishing opportunities, you need to choose best type of boat for running Alaska’s rivers and lakes. A perfect choice for navigating Alaska’s wild rivers and lakes is the aluminum boat.
Why Buy an Aluminium Boat?
- They are affordable. You get more bang for your buck with an aluminum boat.
- They are lightweight which makes them easier to handle by one person.
- Aluminum boats require smaller, lighter, less expensive motors.
- Towing is easy with aluminum boats, allowing you to use anything from a big truck to a small car.
- They are virtually maintenance and worry free.
- Because they are corrosion resistant, aluminum boats can be used in salt or fresh water.
- They hold their resale value very well.
- Aluminum boats are environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Most importantly, aluminum boats are fun! How do you beat a day on the water with your friends and family in affordable boat?
Be sure to do your research on boating do’s and don’ts before you set sail. Visit the Office of Boating Safety website for more information: www.alaskaboatingsafety.org/